The Party Rocker can sing and chat with your Furby and it's friends, has different voices for each Party Rocker and can be used with the app for IOS and Android. (it's compatible with most features.)
They only speak Furbish (and only learn . So far, there are 4 colors total in Generation 1. Generation 2 of 2013 with 2 new Party Rockers which people say they are "mysterious".
It was confirmed as a new years day surprise from Hasbro on the official Facebook. They're something like Furbies, yet it's safe to say they're not anything like them. They have light up "holographic" eyes that are "lenticular" as you rock them (similar to that of Mattel's lenticular versions of their Disney Pixar Cars diecasts). There is a video and according to the video, they have a lower frequency. When you sing to them, their eyes flash in different ways.
Although they are called "Furby Party Rockers", many fans belived they were the official babies of Generation 3.0. However, Hasbro trademarked Furby Boom! and Furby Furblings shortly afterwards, confirming that Furblings were in fact the true babies of the newest generation of Furbies: Furby Boom!.
Unlike the other Furbies that were released before and after the Furby Party Rockers they are quite small. Each Furby Party Rocker has a different color of fur, faceplate shape and shape of mouth. Though they all seem to have the same feet besides the different colors. A few of the Furby Party Rockers such as Fussby and Scoffby do not have ears. The Furby Party Ro ckers with ears have oddly shaped ones and the ears do not look like the ears that many Furbies have.
- The Party Rockers were copied as Furby Fakes as the Phoebe New Series. They were all the same color, except for Twittby's beak is an orangish-yellow and Fussby's hair is yellow instead of turquoise. There were only four in the set: Scoffby Fussby, Twittby and Loveby.
- Twittby's prototype features a yellow hole in his mouth and no microphone-like lines in it.
- Fussby's prototype featured purple eyelids and thicker eyelashes. Loveby's prototype also features thicker eyelashes as well.
- Goofs in the demo video: During the parts where you meet Twittby and talk to him, he has Wittby's voice.
- However, when it gets to the translator part, Twittby has his correct voice.
- Some Party Rockers resemble some 2012 Furby personalities.
- Loveby and Fussby are the only female Party Rockers.
- All Furby Party Rockers (strangely) seem to eat drinks.
- Generation 2 is the only FPR generation not to have any female members.